The Christmas Gift Book Set

The Christmas Gift Book Set
Giving children a "Stable Background" as they learn about the real meaning of Christmas

Thursday, June 8, 2017

Father's Day Quotes

I love to celebrate Good Fathers!  If  you have been lucky enough to have one, you have been truly blessed!  I would love to hear your stories about your father!

Here are some of my favorite quotes and sayings:                                                                                                 


"A child looks up at the stars and wonders.
Great fathers put a child on his shoulders and
 helps them to grab a star."

"A good father is one of the most unsung,
unpraised, unnoticed, and yet one of the
most valuable assets in our society." ~Billy Graham

"I cannot think of any need in childhood as strong as the need for a Father's protection." 
 ~Sigmund Freud

"The greatest gift I ever had came from God;
I call him Dad!"

"A dad is someone who wants to catch you before you fall, but instead,
picks you up, brushes you off
and lets you try again."

"Some people believe in Heroes, but they haven't met my Dad."

"My Father gave me the greatest gift anyone could give another person,
he believed in me." ~Jim Valvano

"My father didn't tell me how to live...
He lived, and let me watch him do it."
~Clarence Kelland

"Next to eternal life, the most precious gift that our Father in Heaven can bestow upon man,
 is his children." ~David G. MaKay

"Every father should remember that one day his child will follow his example instead of his advice."

"Dad, you're someone to look up to no matter how tall I've grown!"

Happy Father's Day!


No comments: